SNA for Gaming
Much like the communications industry, online gaming providers are very susceptible to churn, revenue dilutions, and poaching from other providers. The three main marketing issues facing online gaming companies are:
- Customer Acquisition
- Cross-sell and Upsell
Idiro’s Social Network Analysis (SNA) solutions offer online gaming providers a cost-effective platform to overcome these fundamental business challenges. Our advanced Idiro Social Miner platform has been specifically designed to help your company analyse, understand and benefit from your customer data.
Through the use of Idiro Social Miner, we help online gaming companies to address their marketing needs. Our expert understanding of data collection, analysis, modelling and segmentation can turn your vast amounts of data into actionable, insightful competitive advantage.
How Can Idiro Help?
- Maximise customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Using previous customer activity, segment the customer base enabling online gaming companies to create more targeted marketing campaigns.
- Using proven algorithms and models, predict player behaviour, such as churn and purchasing behaviour.
- Improve player experience or satisfaction.
- Identify influential players to spread messages or game information throughout their community and to other consumers (viral marketing).
- Conduct funnel analysis.
Using our expertise in SNA, we can help your organisation to increase Return on Investment (ROI) and to generate targeted marketing campaigns, which will increase purchasing and player satisfaction.